Unique in its kind and widely regarded as one of the greatest cultural event at national and international level, the Almagro International Festival of Classical Theatre transforms every July one of Spain’s most beautiful town, presenting more than three weeks of the finest Baroque performing arts pieces from all around the globe.
The Almagro International Festival of Classical Theatre Foundation constitutes an international cultural reference for more than 40 countries and is an ideal showcase for the organizations, willing to distinguish themselves as a socially and culturally committed brand.
For this purpose, the Foundation offers numerous benefits depending on the category of the sponsorship:
With the support of
- The logo of the sponsoring organization will be reproduced in the following material of the Foundation:
- Official Programme. It contains all the programming of each edition of the Festival. It is delivered to the Festival Supporters, to all the companies programmed in the Festival, to the collaborators and it is sold at the Festival Shop, being one of the best-selling products.
- Website. In the section of the website dedicated to the Festival Supporters, the sponsoring organization will appear each year from April (when the Edition of the Festival is presented) until the 31st December of the same year.
- Press conferences. Visibility of the brand in the skirt of the table where the press conferences of the Festival are held (approximately 40 conferences in each edition).
- Opportunity to attend the dress rehearsals (subject to availability).
All the advantages of “With the support of”, plus:
- In addition, the logo of the organization will appear on :
- Website. In the section of the website dedicated to the Festival Supporters, the sponsoring organization will appear each year from April (when the new edition of the Festival is presented) until the following year with the presentation of the new edition.
- Invitation to the “Premio Corral de Comedias” Award. The logo will appear on the invitation to the Premio Corral de Comedias presented for sixteen years to important international and national public figures of the cultural sector.
- Presence on the social networks of the Foundation according to the sponsored activity.
- Double invitation to the Premio Corral de Comedias + a double invitation to the Tribute.
- 25% off on tickets purchased* (*Named Ticket. Subject to availability).
All the advantages of the Benefactors, plus:
- Opportunity of arranging a special press conference to communicate the collaboration between the Festival and the sponsoring organization.
- Opportunity of arranging a private tour of the Festival venues.
- Access to the exclusive Festival cocktail parties, organized for the actors and the outstanding public figures of the cultural sector, who are visiting us each weekend.
- Opportunity of arranging an exclusive cocktail party in one of the venues of the Festival (venue to be determined by the Foundation).
- Two double invitations for the Premio Corral de Comedias + two double invitations to the Tribute + two double invitations to the world premiere of the Compañía Nacional de Teatro Clásico.
All the advantages of the Partners, plus:
- The Board of the Foundation is chaired by the Minister of Education, Culture and Sport, Mr. Íñigo Méndez de Vigo and 11 other chairpersons (High Representatives of INAEM, the Regional Government of Castilla La Mancha, the Provincial Council of Ciudad Real, the Almagro Town Council, the National Theatre Museum, the National Classical Theatre Company and the University of Castilla La Mancha, together with the Directorate of the Foundation).
Being a Patron means to be present, and having voice and vote during the Patronage meetings (they are called, at least, twice a year), where all the decisions that affect the functioning of the Foundation and, of course, the Festival, are taken.
- The logo of the sponsoring organization will appear together with the one of the others Patrons and it will appear on all the material where the Patrons are represented such as posters, programs, website, brochures and leaflets, among others.
*The sponsoring organizations will benefit by law from a 40 % deduction under the concept of monetary donations of goods and rights